Are you a disabled veteran and interested in going to our next event?
Next Event: UPW will be held 07/10-15/2019 at Dallas TX
- VETERAN EXPECTATIONS UPON ACCEPTANCE TO AN EVENT
Some of the events that Veterans Unleashed will host disabled veterans to attend, are multiple day events and those days may be long.
In order for us maximize the education presented at an event, disabled veterans will be expected to commit to and attend the entire duration of the event.
At this time disabled veterans will be responsible for acquiring traveling arrangements to and from the city in which the event is being held.
Some food will be provided before and after each day the event takes place. Disabled veterans will be responsible for providing their own food during the event.
Participation willingness will dictate what you get out of these events so be prepared to have an amazing time, get comfortable being uncomfortable, break through limiting beliefs and UNLEASH YOUR INNER BEING!!
AND HAVE FUN!!!
Veterans Unleashed Application
REQUIREMENT & EXPECTATIONS
We do have a few requirements that are needed in order to start the process.
- In the form below you will be required to submit your DD214 & Disability
- Proof of Travel is required 45 days prior to event. There are two options to satisfy this need.
- Upon purchase of flight ticket to event please share itinerary / receipt with your team leader.
- If traveling by vehicle a $250.00 deposit to Veterans Unleashed is required to lock your position.(deposit will be refunded after finishing event)
3. During event we expect full participation along side your fellow vets. Your representation of Veterans Unleashed is important for our growth.
4. When not at event you are expected to stay with the Veterans Unleashed crew. Staying in the provided hotel is needed. Not only is this a great time to discuss with your peers about what is learned each day but it also decreases liability.
Before Starting Form Make Sure to Have Copy of DD214 and Disability Rating. (0% rating does qualify). These are required fields in our process and can hang up the application process if not prepaired.